Most authentic, scalable and custom-built, SMS API for your enterprise provides a simple and fastest way for a developer to connect with an SMS gateway. An application program interface enables SMS in any application, website or system to send and receive messages around the country via a wide range of operators connection.
Start adding SMS gateway to your system today, integrate following API’s directly with any application or get all flexibility of SMPP for reliable long-term SMS services. The choice is yours!
Check out below the varieties of SMS API’s which our company supports-
- HTTP SMS API- This simple yet popular API allows clients to send 50-100 messages in real time. Yes, it’s very easy to configure and ideal for small business vendors. If you’re a beginner to Bulk SMS API and wants to quick start, download your HTTP SMS API sample code.
- POST SMS API- The Post SMS API is highly used by big business companies or organizations like school, college, and universities. As you know they are having a lot of information to convey, so they need POST SMS API in their systems to send thousands of messages to customers/employees/students at one time.
- XML SMS API- An XML API for users allow them to exchange and use information in large heterogeneous networks. This API is totally language independent that features a broad range of functions like, SMS support, Sender ID, Delivery report, Gateway escalation and more.
- SOAP SMS API- If you love an idea of XML based SMS overs HTTPS, then you will need a Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to exchange information in a decentralized, distributed network. Our company has flexible SOAP API for sending text messages to users around India.
- SMPP API- It is a popular choice for large business enterprises and organizations that focus on high volume two-way communication with their audiences. This SMS API needs to operate by someone who has special knowledge, sending minimum 5000 messages each month.